Holiday apartment for 6 persons in Grindelwald
The apartment has 3 double bedrooms
- A south facing double bedroom with balcony, has an en suite bathroom with a whirl-pool tub / WC (2 beds with mattress 90x200cm)
- A north facing double bedroom with balcony (king size bed 180×200 cm)
- A second smaller north facing double room without balcony (queen size bed 140x200cm)
- The modern large kitchen has a 4 ring ceramic hob and a complete kitchen facilitywith cutlery & crockery including pots and pans. Refrigerator with freezer, oven, dishwasher, powder, hand washing and kitchen linen, water cooker, toaster, hand mixer, microwave as well as raclette oven and fondue utensils you will find everything in this kitchen. When washing up, you have a nice view of the Wetterhorn and the Fiescherlücke.
- Each bedroom has a wardrobe. Bed linen is supplied and included in the rental price.
- The apartment has 2 bathrooms. Both with shower and toilette. Soap, hairdryer and toilette paper are complimentary. Bath towels are supplied and included in the rental price.
- This apartment is laid out with a living room and open-plan kitchen. The many windows make the family room extremely bright and give you spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The living room is comfortably furnished with a dining table, a TV and a sofa.
From the living room you reach the balcony with a beautiful view to the Eiger and the surrounding mountains.
Wi-Fi is included in the rate.
Pets are not allowed!